PDA

View Full Version : Skipping out on work and finding some silver

RobW
06-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I have not posted for awhile...actually haven't been detecting in awhile >:# Al started a new job that keeps him on the weekends, and I have several projects that have been keeping me away too. Well, Al got a day off, so I skipped out of work a few hours early (which I'm still paying for)...we met up at our favorite park that has been VERY good to us.

I detected for about 3 hours. In my first pass I hit a buffalo and a liberty nickel....by the end of the day, I had managed 2 Mercs, 1 silver Roosie, 2 Liberty Nickels, a Buff, and 6 wheats, and a bit o' clad.

It was good seeing Al, good to get out :detecting:, and great to find some silver......it's been awhile since I've done the silver dance happydance02

coinnut
06-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Skipped work aye? I'm telling your boss lol Nice seeing silver pop out of the ground. Looks like it was well worth it thumbsup01

leslie(nova scotia)
06-07-2013, 06:55 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....congrats on the new job and getting out. Silver is always a nice find! <;)

del
06-07-2013, 07:37 PM
just what is the world comming to when a lawyer skips out of work early :eyebrow: to metal detect no less :dontknow: lol lol I see you found some silver , i think .... ::huh:: :thinkingabout: yeah , its silver ;) congrats on the liberty nickles and buffalo Rob , glad you and Al got out together :yes:

Dan

Epi-hunter
06-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Great finds Rob... Who needs work anyway lol

That is a good day in anyone's book

Hook
06-07-2013, 08:43 PM
early day on friday..3 hour hunt,..got som silvers and some old nickels...sounds like a real good day to me! congrats!!

POKIE73
06-07-2013, 08:44 PM
congrats on your finds you can always work another day right dennis :perfect10: :perfect10:

Rob L
06-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Nice finds Rob. If you had stayed in work you wouldn't have gotten those silver coins. Staying in work means you are not getting silver coins. Maybe you should quit work and just get silver coins. It would be more fun, but probably not very profitable. Better not quit. Congrats on those silver coins anyway. ;)

JTGOLD
06-07-2013, 09:41 PM
nice keepers,wtg.

aloldstuff
06-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Nice to get out with you for a hunt. :congrats: on your silvers and buff and not to mention your two V's.

Once again that park produced.

Thiltzy
06-10-2013, 05:04 PM
No detecting for a while:huh: :needadrink: Uh oh..you must have been getting the twitches. Some nice silver finds must have calmed the nerves

RobW
06-11-2013, 01:00 PM
No detecting for a while:huh: :needadrink: Uh oh..you must have been getting the twitches. Some nice silver finds must have calmed the nerves

lol lol...I hadn't been out since we were in NH!...definatly going through withdrawal :shocked04:verreaction:

Tony Two-Cent
06-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Wow, what a great hunt, Rob! Well worth skipping out of work if you ask me! thumbsup01

:congrats: