PDA

View Full Version : Buttons & Bucky Balls kinda day

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Todd & me drove up to meet gary.hit a couple cellar holes up north.My coil was dialed into lead today for some strange reason :confused: I couldn't get my coil over anything but lead and 3 buttons and tons of shotgun shells.them guys blew my doors in today :embarrassed: on a bright note,it happens to be one of my best lookin colonial dandy buttons now |:cheering: big hunt tomorrow with 55 people so,this should be interesting :detecting:

coinnut
06-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Got spanked by the boys did ya? lol You'll get them back :eyebrow: Nice looking cloaker Dave. thumbsup01 I think were gonna have to call you &quot:daydream:ld Lead Bottom ;)

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Got spanked by the boys did ya? lol You'll get them back :eyebrow: Nice looking cloaker Dave. thumbsup01 I think were gonna have to call you &quot:daydream:ld Lead Bottom ;)
thanks! lead bottom ha ha!

Thiltzy
06-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Welp Dave, you may have saved face with that great looking cloaker :loveit:

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Welp Dave, you may have saved face with that great looking cloaker :loveit:
yeah i did lol! i had no clue all that other design was under the dirt.just thought there was spokes in the center.was pleasantly suprised as I was cleaning

coinnut
06-08-2013, 08:42 PM
yeah i did lol! i had no clue all that other design was under the dirt.just thought there was spokes in the center.was pleasantly suprised as I was cleaning

What? No Chicken Eagle on it? lol

Lodge Scent
06-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Nice button HMN! That is a lot of round lead for one hunt. Nothing wrong with that! Also, you have a fine specimen of a square nail. Nice square nails don't get enough respect. You have to dig a hundred or so crappy ones before you get a decent one.

del
06-08-2013, 09:57 PM
what happened yesterday ?? you two afraid of a little water to go out ??

just lead huh :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: Gee Dave thats really too bad
see Todd i told you if you reprogramed his XLT he would never suspect it and the coppers and silvers were yours for the taking lol lol

Hey that is a great looking dandy though :smitten:

50 plus people going out detecting ?? whats the occasion ??

Thiltzy
06-08-2013, 10:00 PM
50 plus people going out detecting ?? whats the occasion ??
Cash Bash 1800's farm, 80 acres but we have back up cellar holes just in case :crossfingers:

del
06-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Cash Bash 1800's farm, 80 acres but we have back up cellar holes just in case :crossfingers:

wow thats already , i thought it was for later in the year in october . there wasn't much notice of that.