PDA

View Full Version : Past couple of Hunts

aloldstuff
06-09-2013, 05:08 PM
I was able to get out with Rob on Thursday and was able to dig some wheats (7) the earliest being 1918. Also got another sterling silver religious medallion and the marble was an eyeball find.

This afternoon Rob calls me and asks if I can get out. I was on my way back from doing a RV show with the Good Sam club of CT. Got home and noticed that I did not charge my battery from the last hunt so I threw it on the charger for about an hour. Called Rob and he says that he is out with Tim.....OMG....we haven't been hunting with Tim for about 8 months. It was good to see him swinging the coil again. Got myself a 1938 merc and another wheat.

Thanks for reading and HH everyone.

coinnut
06-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Nice couple of silvers. Most of the religious medals I get are plated :rolleyes: Hunting with Rob? I don't know :-\ I guess he's OK lol

del
06-09-2013, 08:07 PM
its nice to see you get out and swing the coil Al , for Rob's sake to . Lord knows he must be going about crazy with out you ;) . congrats on the merc and silver medal |:cheering:

Epi-hunter
06-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Hey Al, it's great to see you here and posting again. I know you're busy but you are still sneaking the silver in :clapping:

JTGOLD
06-09-2013, 09:48 PM
nice keepers ,wtg.

RobW
06-10-2013, 09:59 AM
It was good to get some swing time in :detecting:

But it has actually been over a year since we have seen Tim :shocked03:
He called out of the blue, and I adjusted my schedule to accommodate.... :cheesysmile:

leslie(nova scotia)
06-13-2013, 07:37 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....
dub gud and like the religious medal. <;)