PDA

View Full Version : 21st COPPER & it's toast

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-22-2013, 07:05 PM
yesterday after work for 2 hours I hit the strip in between the driveways of a house i do side work at.I asked the owners in the blue colonial but got the ole oh we are gonna buy a detector and do it ourselves.(that was 2 years ago when i asked)I've heard that before <} they still haven't bought a detector.so I decided im kinda close lets see whats in the strip.a large dandy button,lock,a iron lock face,a button(not very old)
saturday went on a hunt with Gary sites were pretty hammered but snuck out a toasted copper a few buttons(2 being pewter with the iron shanks set into back.anyone know what the iron hook took could be?

del
06-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Wow , that one is in contentions for being the ugliest copper for the year Dave :barf: :thinkingabout: maybe we should have a contest for that category :eyebrow: but it does count as a copper :yes: have no clue as to what the iron hook thing is :dontknow:congrtas on your 21st of the year buddy , how did Gary do ??

coinnut
06-22-2013, 07:25 PM
You sure that's a copper:huh: lol Where is the ugly emoticon when you need it ;) You still pulled a bunch of nice finds Dave thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Wow , that one is in contentions for being the ugliest copper for the year Dave :barf: :thinkingabout: maybe we should have a contest for that category :eyebrow: but it does count as a copper :yes: have no clue as to what the iron hook thing is :dontknow:congrtas on your 21st of the year buddy , how did Gary do ??

thanks Dan,Gary got a few flat buttons one having a nice floral or shamrock pattern on it.pickins were slim for the long haul into mass

coinnut
06-22-2013, 07:54 PM
thanks Dan,Gary got a few flat buttons one having a nice floral or shamrock pattern on it.pickins were slim for the long haul into mass

Stay away from our area rofl We pick them to the bone :cheesysmile:

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-22-2013, 07:55 PM
You sure that's a copper:huh: lol Where is the ugly emoticon when you need it ;) You still pulled a bunch of nice finds Dave thumbsup01

i just played with it a little & I believe there enough just hanging on to identify it as a state copper LIB: CT probably?

del
06-22-2013, 07:59 PM
i just played with it a little & I believe there enough just hanging on to identify it as a state copper LIB: CT probably?

yeah just don't ask me to id it :teasing: lol lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-22-2013, 08:02 PM
yeah just don't ask me to id it :teasing: lol lol

:hysterical: I'm not that cruel like you guys :teasing:

Thiltzy
06-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Your copper is being swallowed by the Green Slime :barf:
Nice crotals Dave and gratz on your 21st copper. You need 9 more to catch me :tongue:

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Your copper is being swallowed by the Green Slime :barf:
Nice crotals Dave and gratz on your 21st copper. You need 9 more to catch me :tongue:

thanks Todd! Oh I'm not gonna let you take my crown that easily pal \:hammer: if ya wanna get technical I need 8 3/4's :teasing:

del
06-22-2013, 08:12 PM
thanks Todd! Oh I'm not gonna let you take my crown that easily pal \:hammer: if ya wanna get technical I need 8 3/4's :teasing:

watch your back Todd ... well , watch you detector's back lol rofl

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-22-2013, 08:17 PM
watch your back Todd ... well , watch you detector's back lol rofl

nope,I'll do it fair n square.no need to tin foil his coil cover :yes: