PDA

View Full Version : Field hunt with Terry & Todd*22nd copper*silver

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Terry in RI invited us down to hit a field with him that he has done well at.the sun was hot and we were baking for most of the day.I nabbed a 1830 matron head Large Cent,a 1943 merc,a electric railways fare token,a chewed on musketball,a few eyeball finds...glass buttons,a few colonial pipe stems & a marble.Had fun Terry! thank you for the invite! was very kind of you to have us down and was good to see you & bob again.kinda felt out of my element a little.I think the cellar holes in the woods is my calling and where I am most comfortable swinging

coinnut
06-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Congrats on the ox knob :clapping: lol lol You will get that crown for sure :detecting: That heat was a killer today...sucks the energy right out of you.

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Congrats on the ox knob :clapping: lol lol You will get that crown for sure :detecting: That heat was a killer today...sucks the energy right out of you.

yeah i was draggin by 3 pm

OxShoeDrew
06-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Congrats on the ox knob :clapping: lol lol You will get that crown for sure

::huh:: :thinkingabout: well, maybe lol

Lodge Scent
06-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Nice assortment of goodies.

del
06-24-2013, 04:04 PM
It was very hot Sunday , i don't envy you guys out in the sun all day like that ;) and you guys look very over dressed too , wheres the bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts :dontknow: lol rofl

congrats on another copper Dave |:cheering:

aloldstuff
06-24-2013, 07:27 PM
:congrats: on another copper. Those fields look huge. The weather lately has been a killer and it doesn't look like its gonna let up. Stay hydrated and keep swinging.

milco
06-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Looks like a good place to hunt to me, nice finds!