PDA

View Full Version : WANTED, TV company casting for reality series in AK!!!

goldtvcasting
07-01-2013, 01:24 PM
WANTED: ADVENTURE SEEKING GOLD HUNTERS IN THE LAST FRONTIER!!!!

Are you up for taking the gold adventure of a lifetime?

Are you ready to FIND GOLD in one of the most beautiful places on earth?

If so, major TV production company wants to help you make it happen!

If you've got a huge personality, a love of adventure and you want to strike it rich, we want to hear from you!

For more details, contact us today!!!!

Cheap Thrills
07-01-2013, 03:04 PM
WOW !!! What an opportunity for someone . I would do it but I've already signed a two year binding contract
with a major TV station . Our shows going to be on detecting wood chip tot lots it's going to be called ' Get out of my way Kid , you bother me ' .It's coming out February 30th .Good luck with your show . :beerbuddy:

del
07-01-2013, 03:41 PM
I would do it but i'd rather have my dental root-canal done

just what the world needs another unreality show lol lol

I would do it but I've already signed a two year binding contract
with a major TV station . Our shows going to be on detecting wood chip tot lots it's going to be called ' Get out of my way Kid , you bother me ' .It's coming out February 30th .Good luck with your show . :beerbuddy:

lol rofl :grin:

RobW
07-01-2013, 03:55 PM
WOW !!! What an opportunity for someone . I would do it but I've already signed a two year binding contract

<} <} rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

coinnut
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM
This is what we really need .... Another reality TV show about detecting, and getting rich lol Glad your first post to the forum was a joke. :clapping:

z118
07-01-2013, 05:03 PM

rofl

You win the internet. Hands down.

lol lol lol

OxShoeDrew
07-01-2013, 07:12 PM

lol lol I'd do it but I have the personality of Woody Allan's Zelig ...and I am so outside the mainstream that I make Zelig comments.

Lodge Scent
07-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Cheap Thrills, now THAT was FUNNY ! :perfect10:

Drew, you get an award for the first Zelig reference on any metel detecting forum ever in the history of mankind.

Diggler
07-02-2013, 07:15 AM
I was clearly envisioning myself nailing this gig until I read the huge personality stipulation. :-\

goldtvcasting
07-02-2013, 10:08 AM
We would still love to hear from you ! Thanks.

coinnut
07-02-2013, 10:42 AM
goldtvcasting, I have removed your e mail link. Please do not post it again unless you hear from an Administrator.

Full Metal Digger
07-02-2013, 07:08 PM
I saw Tony Two-cent practicing his &quot:beerbuddy:OOM BABY! :hysterical:

del
07-02-2013, 07:20 PM
I saw Tony Two-cent practicing his &quot:beerbuddy:OOM BABY! :hysterical:

you should of got that on video Dave , a few of us might have paid to see that display lol lol

Tony Two-Cent
07-03-2013, 07:19 AM
If you've ever met me in person or watched any of my videos, you know that I rarely get too excited about anything.

In fact, I'm probably the antithesis of a huge personality. lol

Full Metal Digger
07-03-2013, 07:00 PM
If you've ever met me in person or watched any of my videos, you know that I rarely get too excited about anything.

In fact, I'm probably the antithesis of a huge personality. lol

Yeah but you always have that little smile when you walk up with a dirt clod in your hand and I know you have found something good!

aloldstuff
07-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Yeah but you always have that little smile when you walk up with a dirt clod in your hand and I know you have found something good!

I've learned long ago that when you have a smile all the time people just have to wonder what you have been up to.......