PDA

View Full Version : I've got a little silver streak going

Snapolson
07-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Well, I may be jinxing myself by posting, but what the hay! lol The past four hunts have netted me some silver each time out, including my first Kennedy silver half. :wow: I've also found a fatty Indian Head penny (unknown date) and a few wheats too. The Rosie and Washington were found in the same hole.

Yesterday's BIG coin was found along a curb strip in a separate hunt. It's the exact size of a silver dollar! I thought it was a makeup compact at first. Then I realized it was in a protective plastic case. From what I've found online, it is a coin make by the Franklin Mint back in 1973. It's made out of solid bronze. Enjoy! Happy hunting as well! :groovy:

z118
07-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Those are some sweet digs right there! That big bronze medal is amazing. Here's hoping you keep your streak going!

aloldstuff
07-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Yeah, keep the streak alive....my 64 Kennedy was also part of a key ring.

coinnut
07-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Real nice hunts. That bronze piece survived great in that case. I guess they work well lol Silver is always a surprise in the hole for me lately :yes:

milco
07-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Cool finds, congrats, the bronze piece is the only piece I have ever seen dug like that in a collectible case before.

POKIE73
07-02-2013, 08:16 PM
congrats on a great hunt and some great finds dennis :bananadance: :bananadance: