PDA

View Full Version : three in a row

POKIE73
07-02-2013, 08:27 PM
went out with marinedad today got out of the car 5 feet away i found the thing with the wing went 20 more feet hit a nice high tone 9 to 10 inches deep on the scale found my first silver a merc went 3 feet another high tone dug up the rosie not 3 feet away i get another high tone by this time marinedad was just about to hit me he said let me check the signal he did and he dug it up just to see out pops my thrid silver in 10 feet another merc dime i had only been hunting 15 minutes i was thinking that this was going to be a great day well come to find out i used up all of my good fortune but hey three silvers was nothing to complain about the wheaties are from a previous hunt the ring was marinedads find i was going to show it i thought that it was a neat find thanks for l0okking dennis

coinnut
07-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Nice quick strike thumbsup01 That seems to happen a lot. You start of really good and then nothing great for a long time :hairpulling: In a way, I like that better than finding them at the very last minute of the hunt lol Sure makes you concentrate more after getting silver.

aloldstuff
07-03-2013, 06:18 AM
This has happened more than once to me, the quick silvers and then nothing. :congrats: on getting those silvers.

marinedad
07-03-2013, 06:43 AM
and to think I even dug the last one for you, why I ought to :behave: nice job.

RobW
07-03-2013, 08:07 AM
:clapping:...better to have burned out your luck finding silvrs, than to have no luck at all!

bigjohn
07-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Dennis, You always seem to sniff out the silver. Congrats on three nice silvers and the wings. Bigjohn

leslie(nova scotia)
07-08-2013, 08:03 AM
From the land of the Bluenose....in and out quick with the loot. Nice scoff on the silvers me bouy! <;)