PDA

View Full Version : Another weekend's treasure!!

xzlr8n
05-02-2010, 09:30 PM
A few finds from Friday evening and Sunday morning. Nothing over the top, but I did manage to pull two silver dimes and half of a large crotal bell. Also, pulled a few wheats that were rough except for the '53. I have backed off the Disc Sensitivity to 85 and the RX gain to 8-10, with better performance on my V3. I had less noise, falsing, and very good depth still as I found a wheat at a good 5 and the '46 Rosie about the same. I hope these settings will find some good deeper targets, that I have yet to see. The picture with the Mickey Mouse badge, two clad dimes and memorial penney were found by my son who went with me this Sunday morning. He thinks the badge will win him best relic find at our next MD Club meeting, I think he has a good chance. He also found the bottle caps which I don't think will earn him any points, but yet he thought they were cool finds :confused:. From the mouth of Babes rofl.

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-03-2010, 07:32 AM
nice hunt! love that mickey badge! very cool!hope he wins thumbsup01

coinnut
05-03-2010, 07:41 AM
He may have a chance wth that badge. It in really nice shape! That crotal bell is so much older than the rest of the finds. I would look over the area of that bell and see what else pops up there. It was probably fill brought in from somewhere old. Nice couple of Roosies! Silver seems so much better since the price went up lol

SeabeeRon
05-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Great bunch of treasure for sure!! :twirlingeyes: