PDA

View Full Version : Hi there !

Johan K
07-08-2013, 04:46 PM
A friend invited me to check this site. I'm just another guy with the same metal illness from the other side of the big blue ocean.....Holland (the Nethetlands) in Europe. Nice to read your story's en checking your finds. Wish you all good hunting !

del
07-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Welcome Johan , we love to see what fellow hobbyists are finding in Europe. The ancient history you have over there is amazing and great to see. I wish you great success and hope to see some nice finds soon.

Dan

OxShoeDrew
07-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Welcome! Who invited you? lol no really lol I look forward to seeing the items found in your country.

coinnut
07-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Yes, we all have the illness lol But really we are not looking for a cure :yes: Nice to have you here and a very nice find you had. :clapping:

Johan K
07-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Welcome Johan , we love to see what fellow hobbyists are finding in Europe. The ancient history you have over there is amazing and great to see. I wish you great success and hope to see some nice finds soon.

Dan

Thanks Dan for your welcome ! I've a lot of finds and I will show them to you all. And indeed, we have a great long history....second world war (we find relics of your grandfathers who freed our country, thanks again !), Roman and Keltic and so on. My buddy found a bronze dagger the other day.....4000 years old. Awsome ! The day before yesterday I found 14 coins (30 grams each, 2 inches wide !!) estemated value: I don't know.....about 20.000 they say. My buddy Willems posted them here. I'll show you the coins ! They all minted between 1560 and 1625 ! And yess, I did a digger-dance ! (running around naked)

Greetz, Johan

Willems
07-09-2013, 03:32 AM
Hhahaha :pirate:
Welcome Johan.
:boxing:

aloldstuff
07-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Now that's a picture. Welcome from western MA. You guys on the other side of the pond find some of the coolest stuff. Please do no post any pictures of the digger-dance..... rofl. Looking forward to your future posts.

del
07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks Dan for your welcome ! I've a lot of finds and I will show them to you all. And indeed, we have a great long history....second world war (we find relics of your grandfathers who freed our country, thanks again !), Roman and Keltic and so on. My buddy found a bronze dagger the other day.....4000 years old. Awsome ! The day before yesterday I found 14 coins (30 grams each, 2 inches wide !!) estemated value: I don't know.....about 20.000 they say. My buddy Willems posted them here. I'll show you the coins ! They all minted between 1560 and 1625 ! And yess, I did a digger-dance ! (running around naked)

Greetz, Johan

Johan , those coins are in amazing shape :loveit: :smitten: and great picture of them too. :perfect10: its incredible at what can be found sometimes , huge congrats to you and thanks for sharing the photo of them |:confused:)

Dan

Boulder
07-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, from North Jersey.

MNcoinhunter
07-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Welcome aboard !

Epi-hunter
07-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Wow, those are some amazing coins!!! :perfect10: :perfect10:

Welcome to the forum - cant wait to see your future posts!

Lowjiber
07-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Welcome from Las Vegas. Very nice pics! :waving:

Fire Fighter 43
07-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin. It is always nice to welcome someone from a different part of the world. Good luck with your hunts.

Tony Two-Cent
07-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Welcome from Illinois, USA! :waving:

Congrats on your incedible silver coins from the 1600s! :wow:

Glad you joined our forum, Johan! :yes:

Mudder
07-24-2013, 09:53 PM
Welcome Johan, and thanks for sharing the pictures. I think if I found any of those coins I would run around naked too. But I'm sure that it would blind half the countryside. I also believe that the thanks can go both ways. If I remember right more than a few of your grandfathers pulled a few American flyers butts out of the fire Thanks again for sharing and I'll look forward to your future finds. :clapping: :clapping: :waving: