PDA

View Full Version : New to forum.

David R
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Hello.

My name is Dave. I was a member of another forum under the name halfdead but havent been active for close to a year. I have always enjoyed treasure stories, finds and hunting since I was a young boy.

I don't get out much to hunt due to family, work, kids softball and other commitments, but md'ing is always on my mind. I hope you don't mind if I hangout here and live vicariously through members that hunt frequently.

I own a Tesoro Cibola and a White's MXT ( purchased from Cybersage a year ago.....hi Jack glad I found the forum your on), but as I mentioned, I only get out a dozen times a year.

I plan on becoming much more active in detecting once my responsibilities decrease.....not sure if there will be much left in the ground by then though.....smile!

Thanks for having me and look forward to being a member of the community. I noticed alot of names I recognize from the past and hope to reconnect. Dave

SeabeeRon
05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Glad you found your way here Dave, all are welcome! 8)

coinnut
05-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Hey Dave, welcome aboard. We all live vicariously through each other until our next hunt lol So we are not that different. Glad you decided to get back into detecting, even if it is only viewing for the time being. Look over some of the finds and posts here. I'm sure there is enough here to wet your appetite :yes: Who knows, someone's post may get you to clear a little bit of fun time for yourself. Welcome aboard!!

randy
05-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome from Chester County, PA. There's plenty left in the ground (except where Angel has been lol). Good luck.

Epi-hunter
05-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi Dave and welcome. It is great to have you here! I know all about living vicariously through others ;)

angellionel
05-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forum, Dave!

del
05-04-2010, 03:45 PM
hello and welcome Dave , like you my time to detect is limited too until the family responsibilities slow down a bit. hope you make some great discoveries in the short time you do get out and send some pictures this way :yes: ;).

Dan

Lowjiber
05-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Welcome aboard from Nevada. When I used to see you as halfdead, I lived in Caifornia...Nevada now.

David R
05-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Welcome aboard from Nevada. When I used to see you as halfdead, I lived in Caifornia...Nevada now.

Good to see you again Lowjiber. I hope your finding some gold in your new stomping grounds. :grin:

I was reading through the MXT material you emailed me last year....thanks again for the great resource!

And thanks to everyone else for the welcomes! :)

Dave