PDA

View Full Version : CTX I'm loving it!!

rsarge1
07-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi all well we got out for a hunt at a local heavy hunted park and was still able to find some good finds mixed in with the iron, I found an old silver rose ring and a junker ring, a heart pendant as well as some clad, but the big surprise was finding a new 2 pence Elizabeth II coin from England :uk:usaflag:: al the way to Denver ::usaflag:: sorry the pics are a little blurry on the new 2 pence, best I could get.
happy hunting all
sarge

coinnut
07-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Congrats on your park finds. No matter what machine you use, if you click with it, you will do good. It seems like you click with the 3030. It took me a long time to get used to mine, but now I wouldn't trade it in for any other machine :yes:

aloldstuff
07-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Sarge, nice hunting and the rose ring looks great. How long have you had the CTX as my usual detecting partner is thinking of getting one.

rsarge1
07-17-2013, 09:09 PM
I got the ctx about the middle of June from Big Boys Hobbies they gave me a great deal I couldn't pass up, I sold my v-3i to help pay for it, LOL I also bought an e-trac that I've had for about 3 months before the ctx, it took me 3 years to get used to the v3i and it still seemed to work good some days and not on others, I didn't give the e-trac a chance so I decided to keep it as a second machine but the more I use the ctx the e-trac might be going up for sale next LOL
sarge

coinnut
07-18-2013, 05:17 PM
My E trac has found me some really great finds.....but it sits in the corner as a backup machine :crying02: I never thought I would say that lol

rsarge1
07-18-2013, 05:39 PM
rofl rofl that's what mine is doing now LOL and my e-trac did find me an indian and a merc before I got the ctx LOL , I'm still waiting for the ctx to find the old deep stuff but it will come :groovy:

giant056
07-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Great mess of finds you got there with your new CTX3030 thumbsup01

RaZR
07-22-2013, 03:33 PM
I love mine too! So far it's got me four silvers and I haven't had it for a month yet. But I still take the E-trac out every so often and it get's me good stuff too. I'm gonna keep it around for awhile so my son can use it if we can get out for a vacation hunt. But it's gonna get sold sooner or later as the CTX seems to do the job that it did.

Congrats on the nice silver ring! :wow: :congrats:

GL/HH