PDA

View Full Version : karma will take care of me and it did

carl2112
07-21-2013, 03:58 PM
This weekend I was hunting my favorite.beach with no luck. When a guy approached me and asked if I could help him find his friends wedding ring he said he felt the ring just slipped off his finger and dididn't move. So I looked around where he was standing and after about 10 Minutes he thanked me and went back to his boat to grab a beer i kept looking and 5 minutes later i found it !! His wife tried to give me money but i declined it i told her karma would take care of me and 30 minutes later i found a men's gold wedding band identical to the one I just returned :peace: and the karma kept paying off an hour later i found titanimun ring

coinnut
07-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Nice couple of rings and a great deed done thumbsup01 You may have averted a big fight between the two of them lol Nothing beats good karma.

OxShoeDrew
07-21-2013, 06:56 PM
thumbsup01 Nice job...and congrats. Just tonight I realized how low titanium rings up. I detected my wife's rods in her back lol I did, and it was lower than nickle or gold. :dontknow:
:congrats:

Sal66
07-22-2013, 12:27 AM
:congrats: Definitely Karma ! Nice Finds. I'm not much of a jewelry expert so don't laugh, but I never saw a Titanium Ring. What kind of tone does it make, Low or High ? I'm not much of a Jewelry expert and never saw a Titanium ring before so I looked up the Value and although it's only priced at about $1.70 per ounce , I did see one just like it in a Women's size at Kay Jeweler's for $79.99 and I'm sure a Men's ring would be more obviously, so it seems about the same as Silver Jewelry, am I correct ?
Once again, great going !