PDA

View Full Version : This is what it's all about!

Dr.Tones
07-21-2013, 09:19 PM
This is what makes all those pull tabs worth it. Being able to help this lovely young lady find her rings. She lost 3 rings while sun bathing in the yard. Her dad found one with the mower and then she called us. I'm glad we didn't have to do the walk of shame after this hunt! Haha! Please don't forget to Like and Subscribe as always... Happy Hunting. Keep it low and swing it slow my friends.

Dirt Fishin America Episode 10: Best Ring Return Ever! GOLD & SILVER!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMFzKw4iZmY&feature=youtu.be#ws)

Sal66
07-22-2013, 01:43 AM
:congrats: A good deed well done ! She looks very happy and that smile says it all.
One thing though, I can't view the Video for some reason. If I drag my cursor along the time line, I can see images but not seeing it normally. I've had this problem before with videos. Does anyone know what my problem is ? Do I not have a setting on or something ? Please help.

POKIE73
07-22-2013, 06:04 AM
that has to give you a good feeling and you are right a little more things like that and people would think differently about the hobby plus you know what they say good karma should be in your future dennis

Dr.Tones
07-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Sal- not sure why your player isn't working?