PDA

View Full Version : 7-24 more silver

RaZR
07-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Today I hit two parks. The first was an old one that gave me my first V nickel, shield nickel, two center, seated dime (3) and I.H.
I must have cleaned it out last year because today all I got was 6 pennies (one a 1944) and a nickel from the parking lot stones as I was leaving.
The second park got me a silver rosie and a sterling ring last time I was there. Today I got the same thing. A 51-D rosie on my first dig. Then later I thought I got another
but it had dirt in the middle. A .925 ring that says &quot:beerbuddy:elieve in yourself and magic will happen. I tried using my X-ray vision after that but I found nothing so I headed home. :hysterical:

GL/HH

aloldstuff
07-24-2013, 06:59 PM
So park # 2 gave up the mirror image of the last hunt. That's where I would be swinging the detector. :congrats: on your keepers.

giant056
07-27-2013, 07:07 AM
Great score on the silver thumbsup01

coinnut
07-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Silver is always nice to find. Love the ring and the story lol Like Al said, hit the park that gives up the goods :cheesysmile: But I would always return to that older park, especially after a good soaking rain.

angellionel
07-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Nice score on that ring. It looks thick from what I can see on the angle of the photo. Finding silver rings always make for a very nice surprise. They sure do sound great too!