PDA

View Full Version : Garrett AT PRO . Digging Super Deep Big Silver ! Live dig's video !

silversurfer1111
07-26-2013, 12:14 AM
:pirate: take a look at my video and see 3 of the deepest biggest silver's I have ever found !

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6tas_9G60#)

aloldstuff
07-26-2013, 05:21 AM
Nice video and some great finds. Did the 1917 WLH have a mint mark? By the way, nice plugs also.

silversurfer1111
07-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Nice video and some great finds. Did the 1917 WLH have a mint mark? By the way, nice plugs also.
thank you and yes its a 1917 S.. thanks for looking ..

del
08-02-2013, 06:06 AM
:wow: those are huge holes your digging , is this a park or school your detecting in ??

midas
08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
I hope that's not a park or schoolyard you're excavating in :shocked04:stretcher:
Great finds, but the craters you are digging would have every town official frowning.

Mudder
08-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Guys, Surfer may be digging huge plugs, but with that thin blade shovel he can hide them easy. I bet you would have a hard time finding the dig hole. :congrats: on a great pile of silver.

marinedad
08-02-2013, 11:18 PM
nice finds, I would practice my pinpointing skills, since I have an atpro I know a smaller hole is possible. I heard the beeping while sweeping the coil back and forth, but heard no use of the pinpointing function on the atpro being used.

Epi-hunter
08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
OMG! Certainly the AT Pro has a pinpointing feature. You didn't even bother to use it! Your targets were obvious ones and weren't even very deep. They should have been easily pinpointed by the detector with a VERY narrow plug dug.... I don't care where you were. Even if you were in a field (which it didn't look like, because of the groomed grass) there was no need for that huge of a plug. In a park or yard or other such area, your plug was way out of line.

Epi-hunter
08-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Guys, Surfer may be digging huge plugs, but with that thin blade shovel he can hide them easy. I bet you would have a hard time finding the dig hole. :congrats: on a great pile of silver.

No, you would not have a hard time finding the dig hole. The grass around would die. Why is it hard to use the pinpointing feature on the detector? The plug should be no larger than a few inches at most. It does not take that much effort.

Johan K
08-03-2013, 03:59 AM
:pirate: take a look at my video and see 3 of the deepest biggest silver's I have ever found !

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6tas_9G60#)

Nice vid !! Great finds also !! Those silver coins are beautifull.

tanacat
08-06-2013, 07:34 AM
No, you would not have a hard time finding the dig hole. The grass around would die.

I don't usually dig city parks or personal lawns if it's hot and dry, but if I do I dig sparingly & take a gallon jug of water to water the holes or borrow their garden hose... I try to go for the abandoned homesteads or shallow creek hunting during the dry spells.