PDA

View Full Version : Just a word of thanks

castletonking
07-27-2013, 02:32 PM
I want to thank everyone for being so awesome on this page,the other detecting pages I belong to are full of know it alls who aren't afraid to let you know they are.Rude people who seem to be experts on everything.And people who claim you really didn't find the items you posted. once again thanks for being respectful.

coinnut
07-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks castletonking. The internet is a very difficult place to share your ideas. If it weren't for these guys lol :eyebrow: :white:usaflag:: :crying02: how whould we get along at all? I'm here because it already has a ton of nice people. Sometimes you get some sour grapes, but they usually fade away. If they become a problem then they do get this :bop: lol Thanks for noticing and thanks for even caring about those kind of issues...it says a lot about you. :clapping:

Epi-hunter
07-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Thank you castletonking.... I agree with coinnut - the fact that you cared, noticed, and took the time to post this says a great deal about you |:cheering: :clapping:

castletonking
07-27-2013, 04:40 PM
you folks make me and I'm sure all people on here feel very welcome.

del
07-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Thats great of you to say , we very much appreciate the nice words and sentiments Castletonking . we try to keep an atmosphere thats helpful , respectful and fun around here.