PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Stamford Ct

Dave ct
08-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Hello from Stamford Ct. Not new to detecting but have been away from it for a few years. I am just getting back into

aloldstuff
08-10-2013, 04:29 AM
Dave, welcome from western MA. Glad to see that you decided to get back into the hobby. What type of detecting do you prefer, relic hunting, coin shooting, beach? What type of detector are you swinging?

Feel free to post up some of your past finds and looking forward to your future posts.

Al

OxShoeDrew
08-10-2013, 04:47 AM
Dave, I grew up in your neck of the woods. I bet you have lots of sites to choose from, and a fair amount of lost coinage. :yes: Welcome to the group :waving:

Dave ct
08-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Dave, welcome from western MA. Glad to see that you decided to get back into the hobby. What type of detecting do you prefer, relic hunting, coin shooting, beach? What type of detector are you swinging?

Feel free to post up some of your past finds and looking forward to your future posts.

Al
Thanks aloldstuff. I mostly prefer to relic hunt and coin never was really into beach hunting. I prefer to be out in the woods lol just picked up the at pro

Dave ct
08-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Dave, I grew up in your neck of the woods. I bet you have lots of sites to choose from, and a fair amount of lost coinage. :yes: Welcome to the group :waving:
Thanks OxShoeDrew

Fire Fighter 43
08-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the forum and back to the hobby from SE Wisconsin. Good luck and happy hunting.

del
08-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Welcome Dave :waving: glad you posted , you have any nice relic candy to show us ?? we'd love to see them :yes: , the cooler fall weather will be here soon and it will be a real pleasure to be out in the woods . there should be a local Y.T.C meeting comming up this week would you be interested in going ??

Dan

Lowjiber
08-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Welcome back to the hobby from Southern Nevada. We're glad you found us. :waving:

Ill Digger
08-11-2013, 07:42 AM
Hey Dave! :groovy:
Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :waving:
I too would love to see some of the tings you've found out your way! :drool:
Us mid-westerners don't have the history like you guys out east. :daydream: :envious:

Boulder
08-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, from North New Jersey.

Tony Two-Cent
08-20-2013, 07:13 AM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

I hope you find lots of old coins and relics wih your new AT Pro! |:cheering:

Dave ct
08-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

I hope you find lots of old coins and relics wih your new AT Pro! |:cheering:
Thanks! thumbsup01

coinnut
08-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Another western MA guy saying hello. :waving: We invade Connecticut a lot lol