PDA

View Full Version : KG 1 at Cellar Hole

OxShoeDrew
08-10-2013, 01:34 PM
I saw some turned leaves today. :shocked03: :shocked04:verreaction:
Spent the morning hunting with Dan at a cellar hole site that has acres of swinging room. I dug a 1724 King George 1st(farthing?) and a knee buckle frame, some buttons, and a nice dandy from a few days ago at the same site.

Dan is usually a marathon man when it comes to detecting, today he called it quits about noon. He did pretty well for a 60 year old thumbsup01 lol

del
08-10-2013, 02:04 PM
congrats on the George the Ist (half penny) they are a bit smaller than the George the II's and III's , its in very nice shape for its age and the knee buckle is a nice ornate one :smitten: :smitten: , its a nice older area and i bet theres either a cabin site near there or a starter home site .

:shocked03: :wow: [size=24pt]60 year old lol rofl rofl not for atleast another decade an a half there buddy lol lol

hey thanks for taking me to that cellar site |:confused:) |:confused:) ( sorry no pictures to protect the innocent ;)) it was slow for a bit but i got a few nice keepers today .

Dan

Lodge Scent
08-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Great digs Drew ! You don't see too many Georgie I's come out of the ground :congrats:

Thiltzy
08-10-2013, 03:43 PM
So this is were your post was Drew. I must of overlooked it 8/
What a great old site you've found very sweet KG I and the knee buckle is so ornate I love it :smitten:. Thanks for posting the KG I which is in decent shape and paints a nice picture for me of what my KG I that I found recently should look like. However, I am very disappointed in Dan. How could he call it quits at mid-day only :bop: especially considering Drew found you a nice old site. Geez Dan, Davey went the entire day after being sexually assaulted by a mob of Bald Faced Hornets \:hammer: \:hammer: \:hammer:

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-10-2013, 05:28 PM
So this is were your post was Drew. I must of overlooked it 8/
What a great old site you've found very sweet KG I and the knee buckle is so ornate I love it :smitten:. Thanks for posting the KG I which is in decent shape and paints a nice picture for me of what my KG I that I found recently should look like. However, I am very disappointed in Dan. How could he call it quits at mid-day only :bop: especially considering Drew found you a nice old site. Geez Dan, Davey went the entire day after being sexually assaulted by a mob of Bald Faced Hornets \:hammer: \:hammer: \:hammer:

I think we should all pitch inand buy the man a hova round! nice finds Drewski! |:cheering:

del
08-10-2013, 06:23 PM
I am very disappointed in Dan. How could he call it quits at mid-day only :bop: especially considering Drew found you a nice old site. Geez Dan, Davey went the entire day after being sexually assaulted by a mob of Bald Faced Hornets \:hammer: \:hammer: \:hammer:

hey cut me some slack \:hammer: , the man was kind enough to treat me as a guest at a new site of his . I found some keepers and didn't want to be a hog and take them all lol lol

I owe you one Drew ;)

SafariScott
08-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Nice job Drew. Congrats on another great hunt. Sorry I couldn't have joined you guys today. The work thing always gets in the way.

coinnut
08-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I think we should all pitch inand buy the man a hova round! nice finds Drewski! |:cheering:

All right, I stole one of those electric shopping carts from Home Depot :rolleyes: Dan is good as long as his battery holds out :hysterical: Nice KG I Drew. thumbsup01 Most don't have any detail after so many years in the dirt. Yours is in great shape. Was a beautiful day to be out in the woods.

OxShoeDrew
08-11-2013, 08:17 AM

This one would actually work. :cheesysmile:

del
08-11-2013, 08:46 AM
This one would actually work. :cheesysmile:

:thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: now Drew if you put a brush mower on the front of that contraption we'd be rich selling them to relic hunters world wide lol lol