PDA

View Full Version : Blisstool's New LTC64X V3

Boulder
08-12-2013, 11:47 PM
I just purchased the new upgraded for 2013 version Blisstool LTC64X V3 detector.
I know I had the 2013 EDS Winner and complained about the detection depth and deep hole digging, but I couldn't help myself. (I sold my Minelab SE and JW Fishers 8 X Pulse to some younger guys starting out in the hobby and soon after felt a void. LOL).

I did do a lot of research and found it has much improved performance, features and is much easier for newbies to use and learn out of the box, and should be a great backup till I decide on a water machine as my last (LOL) purchase. (Suggestion's welcomed).

Now to my question; Does anyone have or know about this machine and what there thoughts and comments are about it. (this is a clip of a buried hoard at 24 inches). All comment's welcomed.
Thanks, John. :->

BLISSTOOL Buried Hoard Test Revisited! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbe6FWBZwes#)

OxShoeDrew
08-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Sorry I can't help, I hope you like it. How have you been doing with it?

Boulder
08-15-2013, 07:47 AM
It's not a week old yet, and I have only used it in my backyard.
It seems to have good discrimination and separation quality's as far as I can tell in my limited yard testing.

I luv my American made VX3 but would like to become more proficient with other machines as time and budget allows.
While I don't have much experience with the Blisstool as of yet, I can see it being a versatile and powerful addition for older hunted out MD'ing sites.