PDA

View Full Version : Mine is on its way!!

Fire Fighter 43
08-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and order the Deus. I've wanted one since they were introduced in the US. My 50th birthday is aproaching soon and its been a while since I bought myself a new toy, so Happy Birthday to me. I ordered it form our Sponsor Big Boy Hobbies and I would like to give a big Thank You |:cheering: to Bart for the great deal and fast shipping. It should arrive this Friday and I will give a review after I get a few hours on it.

Epi-hunter
08-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Can't wait to get your review on it! But I'm afraid I might like it too much :shocked04:verreaction:

milco
08-14-2013, 09:06 PM
Very interested to hear your take on this machine Jeff! I have watched a number of European videos on YT where guys are using those machines, looks interesting. Looking forward to the fall weather and maybe meeting up for a hunt or two!

OxShoeDrew
08-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Best of luck with it and happy birthday! Big 5-0, now you have to get procedures lol

Big Boys Hobbies
11-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and order the Deus. I've wanted one since they were introduced in the US. My 50th birthday is aproaching soon and its been a while since I bought myself a new toy, so Happy Birthday to me. I ordered it form our Sponsor Big Boy Hobbies and I would like to give a big Thank You |:cheering: to Bart for the great deal and fast shipping. It should arrive this Friday and I will give a review after I get a few hours on it.

Very Welcome! ;)