PDA

View Full Version : V3I question

Dirt Fisher
08-24-2013, 09:01 AM
I want to sell my v3i but not sure on asking price. Its new and only been used 4 times. It has wireless headphones with it. Does anyone know how much they are going for on ebay? I don't have the box as the wife decided one day while I was not around to trash it. Might try and sell it with a super 12 coil as an extra. I have a fortune tied up in this thing. It started out as the vision, then went back and came home as a v3 another trip back to factory and they totally replaced it with the v3i which by this time I was so fed up with learning curve and to many adjustments trying to get it stable in my soil that I bought a minelab explorer then traded it for an mxt pro that I was thrilled with until I got my f75ltd fisher. To many detectors to keep this high end machine. I have 5 now and can only swing one at a time. Thanks, Mike.

Boulder
08-25-2013, 03:09 AM
Hello Mike;
In my guesstamation following fleabay, they usually fetch 8 to 1000 for your V3I and 100 to 150 for your super 12 inch coil, and another 125 to 175 for your wireless headset each sold separately, and around 1000 to 1200 as a 2 coil package with headphones.
THIS IS ONLY MY OBSERVATIONS/OPINION OF FLEABAY PRICES AND YOU SHOULD ALLOW OTHERS TO OFFER THIER INPUT.
There is no guarantee when dealing on fleabay when it comes to highest bidder pricing, but you can also place free ad's on Craigs List and save on fleabay auction/seller fee's.
I have the easy to use VX3 the V3I's little brother and luv it.
Best of luck, John. :interesting: