PDA

View Full Version : MADE A RELIC DISPLAY OUTTA MY COFFEE TABLE

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-06-2010, 09:21 PM
after work i was starin at my coffee table and a thought crossed my mind :rolleyes:
then a little light flickered :twirlingeyes: and i was off to my back work room on a mission.
go ahead and laugh it freed up some space in my living room :crazy:

coinnut
05-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I want one lol Nice job there Davey!! thumbsup01 I used to see detector dealers have them in their house. It's a great way to see what we find. You must have like a million feet of that blue backing lol It does make everything stand out nicely :yes: Super job!

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-06-2010, 09:28 PM
thanks G! nah that was the last of the blue material. Jo-Anns fabric here i come again rofl

Beefcake
05-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Heck yeah!! That is awesome!! Nice work there Bob Villa!!

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Heck yeah!! That is awesome!! Nice work there Bob Villa!!

thanks beef! thumbsup01

Ill Digger
05-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Boy, now there's a conversation piece :yes:
Good idea!!
&quot:daydream:h honey...go get me my skil saw . lol
Looks good :grin:

del
05-07-2010, 02:41 AM
great job Dave , looks good thumbsup01

coinnut
05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
&quot:daydream:h honey...go get me my skil saw . lol

Yea, My wife is pretty tolerant, but she says [size=24pt]NO to the coffee table idea. rofl Wait until she see the new and improved bedroom night stands :cheesysmile:

del
05-07-2010, 12:53 PM
lol lol ok Dave what are you going to do when you fill the table up with relics :confused: hollow out your boxspring mattress
line it with blue felt and slide a glass top over it lol lol :poke: :poke: i could see ya sleeping right over all your goodies lol lol :poke: :poke: :tongue:
oooops i bet i just gave Coinnut an idea rofl rofl rofl

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-07-2010, 02:30 PM
lol lol ok Dave what are you going to do when you fill the table up with relics :confused: hollow out your boxspring mattress
line it with blue felt and slide a glass top over it lol lol :poke: :poke: i could see ya sleeping right over all your goodies lol lol :poke: :poke: :tongue:
oooops i bet i just gave Coinnut an idea rofl rofl rofl

lol then G would be sleeping with a whole bunch of george's :huh: beth said he was a kinky devil :angelic:

del
05-07-2010, 03:04 PM
lol then G would be sleeping with a whole bunch of george's :huh: beth said he was a kinky devil :angelic:

i think she would be jealous of all the draped bust liberty ladies more lol lol :kiss: :kiss:

but i know for a fact his favorite would be his oxknob collection , he's most proud of them lol lol :poke: :tongue:

coinnut
05-07-2010, 03:36 PM
i think she would be jealous of all the draped bust liberty ladies more lol lol :kiss: :kiss:

but i know for a fact his favorite would be his oxknob collection , he's most proud of them lol lol :poke: :tongue:

Ok :rolleyes: we're bored. lol Thank God for the weekend hunts or I would go crazy listening to you two :twirlingeyes:

yazoo
05-07-2010, 03:52 PM
That is a awesome table. Might need to take it into production. Yazoo

tanacat
05-08-2010, 06:23 PM
OMG that is soooo cool! :twirlingeyes: WOwowoowoowow I really love it. The before and after. Wow!

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-08-2010, 06:32 PM
That is a awesome table. Might need to take it into production. Yazoo

back off yazoo! i already have a patent on it.so,no funny stuff buck-a-roo! rofl

John M
05-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Really nice job Dave.I have been wanting to make a furniture display for a while but haven't done it.It all looks good but there has to be a man clause about those candles hiding the relics,I say remote yes the rest must go from on top of it.Great job.

tanacat
05-09-2010, 10:15 PM
It all looks good but there has to be a man clause about those candles hiding the relics,I say remote yes the rest must go from on top of it.

rofl rofl rofl I agree... although it's kinda cool, has a 'shrine' feel to it...

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-13-2010, 08:42 AM
no man clause here.i live alone thumbsup01