PDA

View Full Version : 2 + 2 + 2

jkress
09-04-2013, 01:25 AM
It's been a very long time since last being able to swing my coil. crying01

But Labor Day gave me a window to play for an hour and a half. :happydance01: Since our daughter was very under the weather these last three days, we were forced to humbly pass on all Labor Day invites.

... this left me with almost two hours of early morning free time on Monday. With the weather finally cool here in Iowa, I took full advantage.

It was very refreshing to dust off my Minelab =

2 tokens, 2 Indian Heads and 2 silver coins. <:
http://jkress.com/AmericanDetectorist2013/pictures/picture-8.jpg

Thank you for all of your great posts and finds here folks. These have been getting me through when I can't swing my coil. :beerbuddy:

del
09-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Joe , you don't know how much i have missed seeing those pretty midwest indians against that nice ruddy red background . :yes: its really great to see you get out :perfect10: congrats on the silver buddy |:cheering: |:cheering:

Dan

Epi-hunter
09-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Joe.... you don't know how good it is to see the beautiful IHs and silver come out of the Iowa ground. I have missed your posts so much.

What is with the tokens? The bigger one looks like it has holes clipped out of it. What kind of tokens are they?

coinnut
09-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Joe's eating the tokens again mom lol Nice couple of Indians and silver is always nice :yes: Hope your daughter feels better soon. I know how you feel about getting out and dusting off the Minelab, we finally had a full days hunt for ourselves for a change.

Tony Two-Cent
09-04-2013, 06:01 AM
You sure have been missed here, Joe! The place just isn't the same without you. :-\

I am so glad to see a post from you. It looks like you haven't forgotten how to find old coins. You had a VERY productive hunt for only 1 1/2 hours. Congrats on all the nice finds!

I hope we will be seeing more posts from you here on the forum! Maybe we can get together for a hunt this fall. :crossfingers:

dave in iowa
09-04-2013, 11:41 AM
nice finds Joe...............

aloldstuff
09-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Glad to see that the dust did not affect the Minelab....nice IH's and silvers......stop eating the tokens

bob_e99
09-04-2013, 05:06 PM
:wow:

Nice finds indeed. Big :congrats:

milco
09-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Glad to hear from you Joe and see some nice finds posted! I see there still is no shortage of tokens in Iowa! Congrats on the great finds!

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-05-2013, 09:20 PM
awesome hunt! 2 was the magic number! even 2 hrs left 2 hunt 2!