PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Buddy for Cypress, TX

heaterguy
09-13-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm retired, I enjoy photography, hunting, archery and metal detecting. I would like to find someone interested in md'ing during the week. I live in the Cypress, TX area and wouldn't mind an occasional jaunt down to Galveston to hit the beaches and anywhere else of interest. I've got a couple of sites in mind in this area and wouldn't mind sharing the information or hunting them together. :detecting:

coinnut
09-15-2013, 07:19 PM
I think we have a couple of guys from your area here. Hope they read your post and take you up on the offer. Good luck.

heaterguy
09-15-2013, 09:13 PM
I think we have a couple of guys from your area here. Hope they read your post and take you up on the offer. Good luck.

I hope so. It would be nice to have someone with me.

SEEKER1
06-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Hello heaterguy , I'm seeker1 (William ) from the Houston area .

SixBits
01-06-2015, 01:20 PM
I am in Huntsville, but I would like to hit Galveston as well.

roninrus1
01-08-2015, 07:09 AM
My wife and I are fairly new to MD.
We hit Galveston pretty often.
When the weather gets more comfortable maybe we can get togrther in Galveston for a beach blitz.
The link below has a Galveston beach seeded hunt flyer for February.
Should be a good way to meet some of the Galveston people.
There is a fellow from the Galveston club named Robert who is a real help for beach hunting.
http://www.tamdc.org/

heaterguy
01-28-2015, 06:54 PM
Hello heaterguy , I'm seeker1 (William ) from the Houston area .

I'm just now seeing this so I apologize for not responding. What part of Houston are you located in?

heaterguy
01-28-2015, 06:56 PM
I am in Huntsville, but I would like to hit Galveston as well.
I have an area not far from you that I would like to hunt in a couple of weeks. Why don't you P.M. me and we can discuss it. I just now have seen this message so I apologize for responding late.

heaterguy
01-28-2015, 06:56 PM
My wife and I are fairly new to MD.
We hit Galveston pretty often.
When the weather gets more comfortable maybe we can get togrther in Galveston for a beach blitz.
The link below has a Galveston beach seeded hunt flyer for February.
Should be a good way to meet some of the Galveston people.
There is a fellow from the Galveston club named Robert who is a real help for beach hunting.
http://www.tamdc.org/

Next time I go down there I'll give you a head's up. Just now saw this message so I apologize for just getting to you.