PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Pig Ring

whydah
09-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Went back for more again tonight... Had to wait for that tide to recede a bit but it was worth the wait... Wanted to be the first there... It was slow going at first then a sterling religious medal out of the hole and into the pouch... Lots of trash today and then The GOLDEN pig popped his head out of the mud.....By this time my buddy showed up, and He brought me luck, and a nice wedding band came out and the next 3 holes in a row were rings... An Antique Signet Ring a sterling flower ring and then another wedding band.... It was like the place hadn't never been searched... Must have washed some sand away overnight...I walked away with 6 rings tonight, 4 Gold & 2 Sterling... what a day... Happy Hunting...

CTTodd
09-23-2013, 02:08 PM
you guys are killing it. Do you keep them or sell them for gold scrap?

Tony Two-Cent
09-24-2013, 10:07 AM
That's quite an awesome day! Four gold rings and two silver! |:confused:)

That pig ring is curious, I wonder how you could wear something like that?

Congrats on the terrific finds! :clapping:

BHNugget
09-25-2013, 09:28 PM
What a night!! Congrats on your rings Whydah :clapping:

coinnut
09-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice finds. Them heavy items must congregate, so if you find one you may find more.

It was like the place hadn't never been searched... Must have washed some sand away overnight...I walked away with 6 rings tonight, 4 Gold & 2 Sterling... what a day... Happy Hunting...

That happens on dry land too lol We never understand why we can go over a spot and hit so many quality targets, considering how hard we hit the area previous :dontknow: