PDA

View Full Version : Secured more land up north and a special return for RobW.

MassDirtFisher
09-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Rob and I went to vermont this past weekend with hopes of the greenest coppers and shiny silvers, but there was company at the home so we decided against hunting there. We then needed to find some place to hunt. Well after some driving around we found a sweet mid 1700's colonial home and decided to try and gain permission to hunt their property. Did I forget to mention my brother was chauffering us around and it was his turn to chit chat his neighbor? well he did wonderful. She said sure, and she had a request to see if someone could help locate her lost bracelet. Not 5 minutes go bye and Rob W pulled it from the ground. :clapping: . She said we could hunt all of her property including 2 fields that neighbor our copper mines. Rob, Its great things like this that put our hobby in a good light. Congrats big time for your good deed. We will hammer those fields big time and report any finds to you all here at the forum. Happy hunting everyone. WTG RobW!!

CTTodd
09-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Great result for all. Good going

Boulder
09-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Sweet :congrats:

RobW
09-26-2013, 07:15 AM
At least I got my good deed in...all I ended up with for a days hunt was a fork.....feel like Charlie Brown lol

You did manage that colonial button and that Indian...so it wasn't so bad thumbsup01

So ya'll have fun hunting it out, while I spend this weekend with visiting family, then the next 2 on vaca,...no detecting for me for a month >:#