PDA

View Full Version : Desperate John

nuggs
09-29-2013, 12:21 AM
our last visit to this farm metal detecting but john forgot one of the main things you need to metal detect.we had some good finds i taught john how to dig a find but did he listen.. he went to desperate measures to get his find on a dig although he did find a nice coin also i found what i think is some sort of military badge but not sure.
metal detecting uk john and dave desperate john 4) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsZar6WXok#)

OxShoeDrew
10-03-2013, 05:31 PM
....John, I don't care if there's a ring in that...I'd leave it rofl rofl rofl rofl
I may have used the ROTFL once or twice in a few years....but you can see I used it 4 times here. That was freakin funny.
It reminds me when I took my friend to a driving range for his first time trying golf. The owner of the range CAME OVER to my friend and said, that is the @#$%ing worst golf swing I ever saw. My friend now beats me at golf....so I know John will get the hang of it... but your vid was hysterical!

lee
10-03-2013, 09:45 PM
i am bloody crying here................that was the funnest thing ive seen in years and its great to hear an accent from back home even if it is a soft northern one lol.
great vid lads and the john leave it....just leave it john had me laughing so much i had to replay it 5 times just to hear the rest of the dialoge............my eyes are so watery i cant type.....lads you gota post more of them vids.
move over dig fellars, here is the future of televised metal detecting.