PDA

View Full Version : Sunday late afternoon in Vermont.

MassDirtFisher
10-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Late start, wife had to work til 2. Zoomed up 91 to Vermont for a few hours. I needed to get out and put the coil to the soil. When I arrived at our new spot I had decent hopes. Until I saw the foot and a half green grass. I tried the stock coil for a few minutes.....NO. I put on the sniper coil and different ballgame. Easy swinging. Well, easier. I was able to dig a few targets before I left for home. I dug a horseshoe made of aluminum, a pocket watch junker, a nice dandy button, and the find of the hunt a 1753 George II. I have attached a link to a video of me finding it, very quick like a minute long. Happy Hunting!!

Quickie from Vermont 9-29-13 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QXxxMiwaoA#)

del
10-01-2013, 04:26 PM
congrats on the Georgian copper Tim , I'm pretty sure aluminum horse shoes are for racing horses but don't go back that far in time .

MassDirtFisher
10-01-2013, 04:28 PM
congrats on the Georgian copper Tim , I'm pretty sure aluminum horse shoes are for racing horses but don't go back that far in time .

Thanks Dan, I sorta tripped on the horse shoe. >:tongue:

CTTodd
10-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Very nice grab

OxShoeDrew
10-01-2013, 06:22 PM
We are at the mercy of the farmers with those fields. After the 3rd time driving out to a field to see if it has been hayed I start yelled that the farmer is lazy lol even though he has given me permission to hunt his land :embarrassed:
Nice going...that must be a very productive field if you can hunt it with a small coil :envious:

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-01-2013, 07:15 PM
nice KG! next time bring your lawn mower! :bananadance:

aloldstuff
10-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Tim, :congrats: on your not giving up attitude. Nice KG, have you thought about maybe investing is some goats.... lol

RobW
10-02-2013, 07:31 AM
You're starting to look like you belong in VT with that beard rofl
Maybe the tall grass will keep you at bay until I can join back up with you lol

Nice find! :clapping:

coinnut
10-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Great score on the KG copper thumbsup01 I can do without a larger coil, but the small coil is a must!! Hopefully the fields will be cut soon.