PDA

View Full Version : Last 2 Weekends*not much lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-20-2013, 08:25 PM
well last weekend me & Todd busted our rumps hikin.didn't get much.a couple horse rosettes. and avoided a huge white faced hornets nest hanging from a twig sized branch
Today we met up with the rebel(Roger) today didn't fare much better.I did come away with a nice 1865 IH and some sort of silver pewter horse bridle adornment? well we are officially in a copper slump :crying02: :shocked04:verreaction: :hysterical:

Lodge Scent
10-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Congrats on avoiding the hornets Dave thumbsup01 No coppers but still some nice finds. It's been few hunts since I've seen a copper too.

chief5709
10-21-2013, 04:32 AM
Yup, still some nice finds there! That indian cleaned up nice and is in great shape!

Thiltzy
10-21-2013, 06:27 AM
The Indian cleaned up well. That silver bridal piece is a nice surprise , hopefully we can get some redemption next hunt.

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-21-2013, 07:26 AM
The Indian cleaned up well. That silver bridal piece is a nice surprise , hopefully we can get some redemption next hunt.

thanks Todd.yeah we are due!

The Rebel
10-21-2013, 07:54 AM
Was a good time meeting up with you again Dave & was nice to finally meet Todd.

The IH cleaned up nice! Glad we didn't run into any bees!

I've been in the same slump as well :crying02:. My virgin site really spoiled me.

Thiltzy
10-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Was a good time meeting up with you again Dave & was nice to finally meet Todd.

The IH cleaned up nice! Glad we didn't run into any bees!

I've been in the same slump as well :crying02:. My virgin site really spoiled me.
Roger, it wad a pleasure to finally hunt with you Nd hopefully we can meet up again with some better results

del
10-21-2013, 02:15 PM
embrace the slump Dave , George and i took a friend (Mike) out last friday and it was one of the worst hunts i've had in quite a while find-wise that is . i think i took honors with a button and musket ball :crying02: lol lol

the rosette is a nice one and you got a sweet indian too , hang in there . |:cheering:

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-21-2013, 04:42 PM
embrace the slump Dave , George and i took a friend (Mike) out last friday and it was one of the worst hunts i've had in quite a while find-wise that is . i think i took honors with a button and musket ball :crying02: lol lol

the rosette is a nice one and you got a sweet indian too , hang in there . |:cheering:

kinda good to hear we are not alone in the slump dept.Dan can i call you one night during the week so we can pick some sites to bring Greg?

54shooter
10-24-2013, 12:53 AM
I found a copper mem today lol. No but really those are still some very nice finds. Congrats and HH

coinnut
10-24-2013, 01:15 PM
You got some real great finds compared to us lol Nice looking '65 and a real sweet rosette thumbsup01