PDA

View Full Version : my best finds

POKIE73
10-30-2013, 06:28 AM
having went thru heart surgery and am reovering now but would like to tell you all about my best finds its not a ring or a coin not even a relic its my two freinds amx fred and sqilr they both have been beside me from the start and are stil there today would like everybody to know what matters the most when all the chips are down waiting until spring to get back to hunting with these two is the hardest thing i want you all to know my best finds were these two guys and things that matter the most at the end of the day are your freinds and family just wanted to thank them so everyone knows i will be back in the spring with a renewed passion fot this sport but these guys played a huge part in my recovery thanks to them both i cant wait to get back dennis aka pokie :grouphug: :grouphug:

Tony Two-Cent
10-30-2013, 09:43 AM
Thanks for sharing that, Dennis! I'm glad that you have two good friends to help you through your recovery.

Take it easy, follow your doctor's orders and you'll be back out there finding silver before you know it. :yes:

sfox54
10-30-2013, 11:25 AM
great post and is something often overlooked and very often taken for granted and never should be. heres to your continued recovery and if its any consolation we will all be waiting for spring jst like you

OxShoeDrew
10-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks for posting this Dennis. I'm very glad you are doing well and have such good friends! :)
Spring will be here before you know it! :detecting: :detecting: :detecting: :detecting: :detecting: :detecting: :detecting:

tanacat
11-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Oops a little late on this but it's good to hear you've made some good MD buddies that are there for you in person Dennis |:cheering:

And to know you have friends here too :yes: Hope you recover quickly- spring will be here before we know it.

POKIE73
11-07-2013, 10:57 PM
thanks to everybody that replied it really makes a difference it is awful hard to hear of all the great finds and not be able to get out but at least i will have the chance to in the spring it very well could have been a lot worse but with freinds and family the support will help me get back i still enjoy reading about all the finds being made it keeps me going and wanting to get back dennis :bananadance: :bananadance:

Lowjiber
11-08-2013, 06:27 AM
I'll put you in my prayers, Dennis. Best to you during your recovery.

coinnut
11-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Take your time and get ready for next year. There will always be great finds waiting to be found. Good friends are hard to come by and I think you have found two of them. :clapping: Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery. You have a good attitude and that counts more than anything thumbsup01

aloldstuff
11-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Dennis, can't wait to see your finds when you finally get out. Great friends are a true asset. :grouphug: Take care. |:cheering: