PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a hunting buddy this Friday. Will be driving through Riley North Carolina Richmond Virgi

spectra1
11-05-2013, 11:06 AM
This friday looking for a hunting buddy Maryland Virginia North Carolina
Hey everyone this is Joe I'm driving from South Carolina into Virginia DVD and I will be driving back Friday and have time. I have my wife and my diction Jared can hope to get one somewhat on the way back. Love to do the Cw digging. I'm working on securing some sites all over the country. Because I get so many airline miles with my job if someone can show me a good time by Virginia North Carolina I would Like to share the airline miles in one of the fight the bike to go to in Arkansas. Anyway would like dig couple bullet up if anybody would like to dig friday please PM me.

spectra1
11-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Just as the details of the photos. I would really like the focus of energy between Richmond and Petersburg. Anyone has a farm property or possible contact or would like to get together please PM me. On a sidenote I am a very clean bigger respectful of property and the history. During my stay in New Hampshire I spent a lot of time helping other metal Detectorist. Find site on. I took them to all my good cellar holes. I have references to a test of that on another form. I'm hoping that someone will reciprocate my goodwill that I have demonstrated To other detector.

marinedad
11-07-2013, 07:09 PM
I just moved here in Pisgah forest, n.c. if your not far away, look me up sometime for detecting.

spectra1
11-07-2013, 10:48 PM
I will send Pm with my number. I travel to detect all up and down the east coast. I live in sc now.

spectra1
11-10-2013, 09:35 AM
:detecting:

Well this didn't work as planned but was worth a try. I have just joined a local club in Virginia so maybe I will get some Leeds there. If anything good arises I hope to share with some others.

I'm thinking of driving to Petersburg area next week for some permission on a few fields I spotted and have marked. Prospects are good according to West Point civil war maps! :crossfingers:

spectra1
11-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey marine dad, your not too far at all. I've got some prospective spots, and can travel, or work with you to find some there. I've found research is better with two heads. I pined you my number give me a call if you what to team up.

marinedad
11-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey marine dad, your not too far at all. I've got some prospective spots, and can travel, or work with you to find some there. I've found research is better with two heads. I pined you my number give me a call if you what to team up.

spectra1 you say you pined me your # I haven't got it. I will pm you my #