PDA

View Full Version : Veterans

spectra1
11-09-2013, 06:43 PM
::usaflag::

As you're out hunting this weekend, Please take a moment to recognize the veterans fought for this country. Most of us hunt war relics let's take a time to reflect on those that left them behind.

Many of us collect them out of utmost respect for what they did and an understanding of our history contrary to much of the publics belief. Let this message serve as a record of that.

Joe Goetz
Sgt US Army
101st AB Div
Ft Campbell KY
1999-2002

Longhair
11-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Always. It's an honor to do so.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff67/Old_Longhair/Smilies/grave_saluting_war_buddy.gif

And Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps! Semper Fi!
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad90/hpd272/USMC/usmc.jpg

del
11-09-2013, 07:16 PM
yes I share your sentiments about the military and have the utmost respect for our soldiers now and past . Without their sacrifice we wouldn't have this great country and the freedoms to pursue our happiness , God Bless them all.

how about as a tribute to our brave men and women we post up our miltary items we all have found :yes:

Epi-hunter
11-09-2013, 07:50 PM
::usaflag::

As you're out hunting this weekend, Please take a moment to recognize the veterans fought for this country. Most of us hunt war relics let's take a time to reflect on those that left them behind.

Many of us collect them out of utmost respect for what they did and an understanding of our history contrary to much of the publics belief. Let this message serve as a record of that.

Joe Goetz
Sgt US Army
101st AB Div
Ft Campbell KY
1999-2002

Thank you for your service Joe, and to all those who have served our great country.

I am in the Lexington area and have worked off and on at Fort Campbell (health care professional).

spectra1
11-09-2013, 10:59 PM
I worked in blanch field, and Tennessee valley DVC. I will be out in Dover metal detecting week of thanksgiving. Pm me if you wanna get out to ft donelson area.

coinnut
11-10-2013, 08:01 PM
We owe a debt of gratitude to those who allow the rest of us to feel safe and secure. As we go about our lives, somewhere out there are those who are watching out for us. Thank you. ::usaflag::