PDA

View Full Version : Day Off Hunt with Del and Coinnut

OxShoeDrew
11-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Was meeting Dan for a cellar hole hunt when a strange car parks behind me. I was surprised to see Coinnut show up too! :yes:
Dan brought his 1832 dime to show me and it might have the inside track for coin of the month. :crossfingers:
Unless someone digs another pinetree shilling! lol My 1724 sweet looking Hibernia didn't even get on the voting list last month. >{ There are some great finds being made by our members. thumbsup01
The goods-
Today....a zillion buttons, 1937 wheat, Large button that says PLATED D. C. & CO. Usually the larger (almost dandy size) buttons don't have writing on the back. :dontknow: A small button with a modernist design. Anybody see anything like that?
Yesterday- An 1888 IH like I found last Sunday, the Mercs are 1917 and 1918, the wheat is 1944, the New Hampshire token is from the 50s.
It was good to see George again, always nice to meet up with Dan. Thanks!

del
11-11-2013, 04:49 PM
|:confused:) |:confused:) All Hail Drew the Button Digger King |:confused:) |:confused:)

today anyways lol lol congrats very nice total of buttons for the few hours we did and at some pretty beat cellar sites too ;)
it was great to get out with you again buddy :perfect10:

coinnut
11-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Yep, great to meet up with you Drew. I get kinda tired of seeing Dan's face every time lol You scored a ton of buttons :clapping: My 6 coil couldn't cover that much ground, but I tried :dontknow: Got about 9 buttons, some other neat relics, and that glob of lead on the bottom of the picture is so thin, like Aluminum foil. Never seen lead that thin before. :confused: It was a nice day out detecting today :yes:

[attachimg=1]

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-11-2013, 06:44 PM
everyones on a button roll! woo hoo! :bananadance: :cheering:

Lodge Scent
11-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Nice digs Drew! Yeah your Hibernia deserved a better fate than that.

everyones on a button roll! woo hoo! :bananadance: :cheering:

Yes, lots of nice buttons dug lately! It would be nice to find a GW Button....wait I forgot...there are none left in the ground.....it seems a couple of the CT crew have sniffed them all out ;)