PDA

View Full Version : pictures upload

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-16-2013, 08:23 PM
can we please have more than one pic upload at a time? one at a time is a little absurd?:shocked01:

Epi-hunter
11-16-2013, 09:23 PM
can we please have more than one pic upload at a time? one at a time is a little absurd?:shocked01:

Not trying to be absurd Dave... really trying to accommodate but sometimes we need to know if there are problems.

By the way, this is the exact same software that the forum you moderate is using, so we will get there.

Thanks and I'll look into this.

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-17-2013, 05:23 AM
i know your not trying to be absurd maybe a wrong choice of word I used.i'm sorry :O(

Epi-hunter
11-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Hang in there Dave, I'll get it fixed. It's working for me so I know multiple photo upload is an option; I just need to find the setting in your usergroup and change it. Thank you for your patience! :)

Epi-hunter
11-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Dave - we are going to run a query to fix this to be the default setting for everyone, because there is not a simple setting that will make it the default for existing members.

This should be in place by tomorrow but you can change it yourself if you don't want to wait that long, by clicking on 'Settings' (very top right-hand corner of the forum page), then on the left-hand side menu options click on 'general settings'. Then scroll all the way almost to the bottom and change 'enhanced attachment upload' to 'on' and hit save. :)

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-21-2013, 04:26 PM
still having the same problem.one pic at a time upload.here's a screen shot

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-21-2013, 04:29 PM
lemme try what you mentioned.ok i think it works now.thanks Ang!