PDA

View Full Version : Digging holes with Ron and Tony

jkress
11-18-2013, 01:04 AM
It's always great to meet up with American Detectorist forum members for the first time. :groovy:

And this time was great since I finally got to meet the 'Illinois Legend' ... Tony Two-Cent.

Ron and I scouted a few parks out in Iowa City back in October for our upcoming hunt with Tony. Both Ron and I pulled
silver from a few of them and felt confident to extend the invitation to Tony to come on over to our side of the river.

It was a great fall day of hunting. :) Everyone pulled some oldies for their effort, plus we all had a great time. :thumbsup01:

Here are the things my coil found it's way over...

http://jkress.com/AmericanDetectorist2013/pictures/picture-12.jpg

POKIE73
11-18-2013, 06:52 AM
its always nice to hunt with friends its even better when you all can make some good finds congrats on your hunt i really enjoy reading you guys reports it what keep me going waiting for spring when i can return keep up the stories and keep them finds coming dennis

Tony Two-Cent
11-18-2013, 10:35 AM
The pleasure was all mine, Joe, and thanks again for extending the kind invitation. :yes:

Congrats on finding the only Indian Head of the day! It's a nice looking one. :thumbsup02:

I'm really glad that we were finally able to get together for a hunt, and I hope that we will be able to do it again next year. :crossfingers:

tanacat
11-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Oh man, that is so great you guys got to hunt and meet in person... finally!!! :happydance01:

Congrats on all those wheats, merc and IH Joe!

coinnut
11-18-2013, 12:23 PM
I love green Indians. The deep green ones stay nice, and corrode less. Glad you got a chance to hunt with Tony and some oldies and silver showed up.:thumbsup01:

del
11-18-2013, 05:42 PM
it would have been a great hunt just to have been in the same company on that hunt, the coins were the icing on the cake , great to see you Lads out together.

I love green Indians. The deep green ones stay nice, and corrode less.

yes the green Indians are so visually pleasing by themselves but Joe's background for the photos just enhances them even more .

milco
11-18-2013, 11:05 PM
Glad you guys made it out! Congrats on some great finds!

PL8MAN
11-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Sweet finds !

aloldstuff
11-20-2013, 08:34 AM
What, you got the only IH.....:thumbsup02:. Some nice finds and hunting with friends always makes the day that much better.

giant056
11-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Sweet looking merc and Indian :thumbsup01: nice pile of wheats :grin:

:congrats: