PDA

View Full Version : $5000.00 Diamond Ring Return

whydah
11-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Last night I received a very frantic call from a guy who said that his girlfriend had lost her Diamond Engagement Ring over the weekend. I asked all the usual questions, how big, white or yellow gold,or was is platinum... stuff like that... We set up a time for me to go this morning and search an area only 30 x 50 relatively small...she proceeded to tell me the event on how she lost it and that they were having some fun with a fire and cooking marsh mallows... So I moved the fire pit and searched like crazy... after 1 1/2 search NOTHING... I just couldn't believe that I had to walk away... I felt miserable... I even called her back after leaving and was trying to think of all the other possibilities, I even suggested to look in the sink trap, maybe it was there.... well after a few hours I thought some more.... The only place we didn't look was in the fire pit, I called her back and told her to look in there... she said she had looked in there last night in the dark... I said go look again, you must all know the rest of the story... sure enough the BLACKENED 14 K White Gold 1 Carrot Square Cut Diamond Ring was in the ashes.... This ring was $5000.00 A great turn out for her and her boyfriend...35268

coinnut
11-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Wow, there will be no more horsing around the fire pit :lol: Lucky you had that last minute hunch.

BHNugget
11-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Great she got her ring back. That's a heck of a rock, bet she was relieved