PDA

View Full Version : Had a GOOD week!

Rgorman
11-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Its plenty cold here in Iowa, only 18 degrees this morning when I met Joe at the city park. I started my week with 90 Silvers for the year, and on Tuesday I hunted a fairgrounds and Picked up two mercs and two rosies which brought me to 94 for the year. Out again on Friday and my hunting partner couldn't make it so I went alone and went to two old churches. The first church I got a no date standing liberty quarter then I moved to the second church and got myself two Rosies! Thought I might be done for the year with 97 silvers. But Joe wanted to go today, and I just couldn't turn him down, so we went to a city park and you want to talk about cold!!:shocked01: Only 18 degrees and a twenty five MPH winds!!! The first hour was slow, then I got a 64 Rosie. About an hour and a half later I got a nice silver hit at 3 inches, wound up being 2 old mercs, a 41 and a 39!:happydance02: Yes I was doing the happy dance! And today I saw Joe coming through the woods with his pink gloves on, I made a believer out of him! My year is over, at 100 silvers! Life is good!:detecting:

Thanks for reading.
Year to date, 100 Silvers!!!!

Tony Two-Cent
11-23-2013, 06:12 PM
That's awesome, Ron! Congrats on reaching 100 silvers for the year! :clapping:

Good job on the standing liberty quarter too, they are a fun coin to find.

I'm glad that Joe was able to convince you to get out one last time. However one question remains, did the pink gloves bring him any luck? :lol:

Congrats again on reaching that milestone! :congrats:

giant056
11-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Big congrats on your hundredth silver for the year :congrats:

milco
11-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Congrats on hitting the 100 silver mark Ron!!

Digger Don
11-23-2013, 10:21 PM
congrats on # 100

wisconsin digger
11-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Your a braver man than me. I stepped outside today in Wisconsin and turned around and went back inside. You really earned that 100th silver. Great way to end the year if you don't get out again

Epi-hunter
11-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Congratulations Ron on such a successful year! :perfect10: Fantastic finds -you have done so well!!!!!

Here in KY it's in the 30's but cold and windy and I may not be able to detect in this weather.... I am spoiled now from my Iowa days. :)

del
11-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Ron , i just have this to say to you

:cheering:Wooooo Hooooo:cheering:

100 silvers
:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadanc e::bananadance:

mega congrats :notworthy::notworthy: