PDA

View Full Version : Cannon balls, coins and secret nun treasure?

Dr.Tones
12-08-2013, 11:54 AM
I couldn't make it up if I tried. This was one of the oddest hunts I've been on. Ran into some interesting people with even more interesting stories. We were led on a wild goose chase for treasures hidden by nun at a nunnery. Again Couldn't make it up if I tried. Ended up cruising around looking for a spot. Wound up finding what appeared to be a cannon ball in the middle of the city. Found some nice silver and a wicked awesome pool hall token. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I'll be trying to catch up now that its cold out. Thanks for watching! Stay warm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C0Qun7_D4o

Digger Don
12-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Nice finds
Enjoyed your videos

Timewarpdigger
12-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Congrats on the finds and thanks for the fun videos you put together. What ever happened to the ghost town hunts you were going to do? The one video you sent out your friend to recon different sites before the trip? Keep up the great videos!!!! HH

leslie(nova scotia)
12-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Good job on the vid and interesting finds me bouy.

Dr.Tones
12-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Timewarp- unfortunately he couldn't get back out to those sites this year. But we will in 2014!

Timewarpdigger
12-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks Dr. Tones looking forward to it, also enjoyed that one dig when your fellow digger got lost and you detected a road tear up. Great video!! Have a safe and happy holiday.