PDA

View Full Version : My first gold ring. Kinda

Ronandari
12-15-2013, 07:50 PM
I lost my wedding band yesterday and after looking all over the house I decided that it may have slipped off while I was unloading the new lawnmower in the cold and dark the night before. I set up the detector and put on the coat, it's below freezing here. After about half an hour my hands were getting numb so I pulled out my gloves and put them on but something was stuck in the finger:shocked03:. that's right, my ring had stuck in my glove the night before. So I found my ring while detecting, does that count?:hystericallaugh:. Sure glad that I don't have to buy a new one.

zrickkid
12-15-2013, 08:05 PM
I found my wedding ring in my own yard. i just thought it was lost forever as I had no idea where I lost it. Then while bored at our community garage sale I was detecting my own yard and got a nickel signal. So i dug and out pops a gold ring! Imagine my surprise when I looked more closely and saw it was my own lost wedding band.

coinnut
12-15-2013, 08:51 PM
I lost my wedding band yesterday and after looking all over the house I decided that it may have slipped off while I was unloading the new lawnmower in the cold and dark the night before. I set up the detector and put on the coat, it's below freezing here. After about half an hour my hands were getting numb so I pulled out my gloves and put them on but something was stuck in the finger:shocked03:. that's right, my ring had stuck in my glove the night before. So I found my ring while detecting, does that count?:hystericallaugh:. Sure glad that I don't have to buy a new one.

It counts if you say it does :lol: The ring made you suffer in the cold for a while before it turned itself in ;) Glad you got it back!

Digger Don
12-15-2013, 09:08 PM
It counts