PDA

View Full Version : Got something in the mail today* very touching

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-20-2013, 05:55 PM
I have to admit I was deeply touched today when I opened this.this will go in a frame and on my wall.Howard Hewitt from Dig Fella's you are one of the most interesting & thoughtful people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. May God keep you safe inyour many travels and continue to bless you & your family.
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a beautiful letter(not to mention the writing style in which it was done) I am really moved by this act of kindness. Looking forward to meeting you in person one day & metal detecting
Thank you so much!!
Merry Christmas and a Blessed new year!

del
12-20-2013, 06:09 PM
:thinkingabout::thinkingabout::thinkingabout:tell me your not a fan of the show Dave :eyebrow:

to be honest after your last year he should have your picture on his wall :thumbsup01:

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-20-2013, 06:13 PM
i know some may have thier opinions about the show but ,as a person he is quite the character. Intriguing man to say the least . and very interesting to talk to.

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Dan,i'm not really a fan of the show itself but Howard is a real nice guy!

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Tim massdirtfisher and myself were talking about maybe getting a group hunt together in the spring.asking you,George,Rob Todd, and Howard and this girl he knows.would you come?

del
12-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Tim massdirtfisher and myself were talking about maybe getting a group hunt together in the spring.asking you,George,Rob Todd, and Howard and this girl he knows.would you come?

i'd always enjoy a hunt with you, Todd and Tim , Dave :thumbsup02:

Full Metal Digger
12-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Nice photo and letter. I love the old style of writing. I've done calligraphy for years and really enjoyed seeing how Howard forms some of the risers on his letters. HH, Dave.

giant056
12-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Very Cool :cool:

OxShoeDrew
12-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Hey dave, nice letter, is he a member here? I haven't had TV in years...so I don't know anything about the show. I wish you and happy and healthy season, Drew