PDA

View Full Version : My Oklahoma hunt

Dave
11-08-2009, 01:56 PM
As ya'all already know I met up with OkieDigger for an Oklahoma hunt. We were both hunting the outside lines at the park. My old find's wern't as numerous as OkieDigger's but I did find the first silver for the day. I thought I was going to have a tuff day. I had been told how much trouble the DFX has down in Oklahoma. I did have a little trouble at one piont trying to get a good lock on a target and have to admit that the e-trac got it better. Below are the pictures of my best and oldest finds. I also grabbed a handfull of clad and another handfull of trash to go with it. I had as always a great time hunting with the OkieDigger.

Thank's for inviting me along OkieDigger. See ya soon, we'll get that ol'park and see how long it takes to get the silver and other goodies out of it.

MNDigger
11-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Congrats on the silver and nice old wheat! thumbsup01 Glad to see you two were able to meet up for a hunt.

OkieDigger
11-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Great digs Dave! I sure thought you skunked me when you found that silver coin! Nice date on that wheat too. We're definitely going back to that ol' park. ;)

del
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
that is an early wheatie , congrats on the silver as well ,Dave

marchas45
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Nice early wheatie and silver dime Dave. thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Great finds Dave, I love seeing silver come out of the ground as in your photo! It never gets old :)

angellionel
11-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Sweet finds Dave. I agree, it never gets old seeing that silver come out of the ground.

Jason in Enid
11-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Congrats on the silver!

coinnut
11-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Take note people.... That's the way to start a post!!! With pictures of silver in a hole thumbsup01 :grin: :grin: Get's me to look at it closer. Glad you had a silver day and the early Wheat is good news too :)

Bentfork
11-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Silver is always nice. WTG!

G.

Jason in Enid
11-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Take note people.... That's the way to start a post!!! With pictures of silver in a hole thumbsup01 :grin: :grin: Get's me to look at it closer. Glad you had a silver day and the early Wheat is good news too :)

LOL, I'll keep that in mind if I find another silver coin. Been getting skunked lately.

Dave
11-09-2009, 10:18 AM
LOL, I'll keep that in mind if I find another silver coin. Been getting skunked lately.

Don't feel bad about getting skunked by the silver. This was the first silver that I have found since August. I starting think that Angel had been here! :grin: