PDA

View Full Version : Great day, meager finds with King Copper and King GW

kray
12-29-2013, 01:46 PM
Got out with Dave and Todd yesterday for an all-day dig. While I didn't find my elusive state copper, I still had a wonderful time. The weather cooperated and the settings were beautiful; I felt like I was taken back in time to a much simpler place. Thanks, guys for another unforgettable hunt.

del
12-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Ray sorry i missed the opportunity to detect with you but i'm glad you were in good company. congrats on the buttons , any info on the bottom item?? it looks pretty interesting.

Dan

The Rebel
12-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Nice group of fids. Was a nice day to be out in the woods with Dave & Todd :thumbsup01:

kray
12-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Ray sorry i missed the opportunity to detect with you but i'm glad you were in good company. congrats on the buttons , any info on the bottom item?? it looks pretty interesting.

Dan

Dan,
Todd thinks it's something that would have attached to leather. It has holes that might have been threaded. When I found it, it was all folded up, and it doesn't have any real features.

Timewarpdigger
12-29-2013, 08:43 PM
A few buttons and getting to detect with good friends is a day well spent. Congrats on the finds. Safe & HH

Bell-Two
12-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Congrats on getting out any day in the winter we get to hunt is a bonus...sharing good times with good friends is the best find of any hunt!

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-30-2013, 08:52 PM
ray sorry you didn't get to dig a copper.pickins were slim all around.was nice to see you again and hope you have a safe trip home