PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!! A technical product that is useful.

Lowjiber
05-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Those who know me well will likely admit that I'm a dyed-in-the-wool techie. Heck, I've got just about every technical toy that comes along. My telescope automatically finds stars/planets; my cell phone will lock my house and turn on the lights; my miter saw has a laser guided blade; in the kitchen I have everything from common electronic thermometers to a laser heat sensor to measure the temp of the oil in my wok before I start to cook...and the list goes on.

Realistically, all those toys are pretty much of no real value to mankind. However, someone has finally invented the device to end all devices. Have you ever bought a hot dog and went over to the condiment section to add onions only to find that some jerk had put the plastic relish spoon in the onion tray and left it uncovered so the flies could lay their eggs?

Well, here's the answer...

coinnut
05-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Well, did you get it yet? lol I've never heard of some of those tech toys you have :confused: Temperature of the oil in your wok? :thinkingabout: I have to get out more lol

tanacat
05-25-2010, 06:29 PM
And just think that guy/gal is a millionaire now! lol Well, I look forward to seeing them here in Ky in 10 yrs (supposedly we're 10 yrs behind California :confused:)

Btw, my hubby has gadgets all over the place here as well (engineer). Irrigation on timers ALL over our property, to every single flower bed and the veggie garden too. He has a sprinkler rigged up in top of our mailbox that's set up on timer to water a portion of our front yard. He went under the sidewalk for that and then for the flowers below the mailbox he slipped smaller line along down in the sidewalk 'crack'...

I just happen to have YouTube video of the set-up:

Sprinkler Madness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrqz2xaOSfw#)

coinnut
05-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Hey, that looks just like my lawn, except yours is green and doesn't have any weeds lol Tell you husband that sooner or later that sidewalk will sprout ;)

tanacat
05-26-2010, 07:48 AM
However, someone has finally invented the device to end all devices. Have you ever bought a hot dog and went over to the condiment section to add onions only to find that some jerk had put the plastic relish spoon in the onion tray and left it uncovered so the flies could lay their eggs?

Well, here's the answer...

Ohhhhh, okay... upon first seeing this gadget I thought it mechanically chops the onions for you while you walk away.... so you don't have chop & cry! :crying02: :crying02: :crying02:

Hey, that looks just like my lawn, except yours is green and doesn't have any weeds lol Tell you husband that sooner or later that sidewalk will sprout ;)

No problem- he's the weed expert! I'll tell you a secret- he's been known to shoot up weeds with weed killer using a hypodermic needle rofl It was an experiment he tried about 10 yrs ago. Our neighbor mentioned it to me, said she realized just how Type A he was when he was on his hands and knees doing that lol