PDA

View Full Version : I only joined this forum to keep track of Angel

Hook
05-24-2010, 08:44 PM
I was a little worried a while back watching Angel wracking up the silver coins up north, and i see now he's still at it like a silver coin vaccum!
All i got to say is....if Angel moves south, i'm selling my detector and i'm gonna take up needlepoint!! lol

Angel, my hat's off to you man. Way to go!

coinnut
05-24-2010, 08:51 PM
He's so busy vacuuming up the north, that it will be at least a decade before you have to move and sell your house. rofl I hear that after he retires, he is taking up needlepoint though :confused: lol

Hook
05-24-2010, 09:51 PM
He's so busy vacuuming up the north, that it will be at least a decade before you have to move and sell your house. rofl I hear that after he retires, he is taking up needlepoint though :confused: lol

LOL!! at least i have a decade to find myself a new hobby..something easy like nuclear physics :cheesysmile:

angellionel
05-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Oh, come on guys! lol lol

Needlepoint though? :shocked04:stretcher: lol As long as the needles are colored silver I'll be okay. :cheesysmile: lol

Thanks, hook!

Hook
05-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Oh, come on guys! lol lol

Needlepoint though? :shocked04:stretcher: lol As long as the needles are colored silver I'll be okay. :cheesysmile: lol

Thanks, hook!

Lmao Angel...yer such a good sport. hmmmmmm..maybe i should have chosen some other hobby...like dung beetle artificial insemination? :shocked04: rofl

BOWSER
08-08-2010, 09:30 PM
He musta been here on the south shore at some time or another cause i haven't found anything good for quite some time :)

CBnKansas
08-11-2010, 12:53 AM
He musta been here on the south shore at some time or another cause i haven't found anything good for quite some time :)

I am feeling the same way here in Corpus Christi, like I am in a no-finds twilight zone.

Good work Angel, you keep proving the stuff is out there.

cb