PDA

View Full Version : Getting the ich to swing the detector

WBL TH
02-20-2014, 09:07 PM
I am seriously getting the detecting bug right now!!! But the Winter weather is hitting again today into tomorrow :crying01: 9" to 12" of heavy and wet snow falling as we speak.

Wishing for spring.

Greg

Digger Don
02-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Hang in there Bud

coinnut
02-20-2014, 09:16 PM
On the flip side....there is hope. I suggest doing some library time to find some new sites....or go to the local coffee shop and talk to anyone older than 60 :lol: I said there is hope.... today I came home and saw the ice sheet that was over my driveway earlier and it was almost all gone. It actually warmed up to about 40 and the sun was shining. I was shocked. Mini heat wave this weekend :clapping: When spring actually arrives, it will come quick, so do some research or tune up your machine, cause spring will come. :)

Lodge Scent
02-21-2014, 08:34 AM
I feal your pain WBL. I find my self standing in front of my display case fondling my coppers a bit to frequently. If there is enough of a snow melt next couple of days, I will hit the woods Sunday.

BTV Digger
02-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Feeling similar here up in northern VT Greg. I'm a meteorologist by trade and unfortunately it looks like old man winter is gonna return with force by next week and into the first week of March if what I've looked like is correct. Just have patience and try to cure that itch by doing some other MD-related stuff (research, reading etc) as others have suggested.

BTV Digger

slvrsrchr
02-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Right there with you Greg, patiently waiting for the snow to melt. Supposed to be bitter cold next week which will delay the melting process..........likely will head towards the coast within 3-4 weeks or so to find some bare, diggable ground.........keep the faith!

Timewarpdigger
02-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Oh I know the feeling. Hoping to get out this weekend, we will see. Hang in there! Safe & HH