PDA

View Full Version : ANYBODY here have any good QXT programs or settings?

woodchuck
05-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Looking for some good programs or settings for the QXT that has worked good for you.Thanks :bangahead01:

Cheap Thrills
05-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Never had a QXT but there is a guy on another forum ( the name of the forum rhymes with mind fall) , the guy goes by the name of Critterhunter and is quite a Pro with one . He has made a lot of posts and threads regarding that particular detector . You can seek him out as others have there and I'm sure if you look through some of the older pages you will find some of his old posts . I have read that once someone puts in the time and gets to know the QXT it is one deep seeking Mother !! Hope this helps , good luck .

Baba

Be careful though , with a name like woodchuck he might want to line you up in his sights . :poke:

CyberSage
05-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Sheik,

We appreciate your candor and respect shown to our forum in not mentioning or placing links to other forums, but this is in fact allowed and encouraged here on American Detectorist as long as the intent is to help out a fellow member with information concerning their post.

Here is a search on Findmall for Critterhunter. Hope this is helpful. Thanks again Sheik!

http://www.findmall.com/search.php?,author=27400,match_type=USER_ID,match_ dates=0,match_threads=0

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Sheik,

We appreciate your candor and respect shown to our forum in not mentioning or placing links to other forums, but this is in fact allowed and encouraged here on American Detectorist as long as the intent is to help out a fellow member with information concerning their post.

Here is a search on Findmall for Critterhunter. Hope this is helpful. Thanks again Sheik!

http://www.findmall.com/search.php?,author=27400,match_type=USER_ID,match_ dates=0,match_threads=0

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Wow !! Jack ,
You are quite welcome !! I was a bit worried I was pushing the envelope a bit with what I did post.
It's great to see a forum like this that isn't narrow minded and has a lot of members such as yourself and others who are glad to spread their knowledge or other sources of knowledge to those seeking it . thumbsup01 thumbsup01 After checking out this link you supplied I'm amazed at how many pages old Critterhunter has posted :shocked04: .

Best regards my friend ,
Baba