PDA

View Full Version : New AD Sponsor - Lots of Great Brands Including Tesoro and XP Deus!

Epi-hunter
03-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

The AD staff would like to welcome John (tracyjm) of JMT Metal Detecting, who is our newest sponsor. We are excited to have them! They sell many brands, including Fisher, Garrett, Teknetics, Tesoro, and XP. http://www.jmtmetaldetectors.com (http://www.jmtmetaldetectors.com)

John has been a member here for several years. Please feel free to PM him or post if you have any questions for him. It's great to have you here John. :)

AD Staff

del
03-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Hey John, glad to have you with us as sponsor :cheering::cheering:

Lowjiber
03-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Nice to have you for a forum sponsor, John. :)

Tony Two-Cent
03-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Welcome, John! Glad to have you on board as a sponsor! I hope it ends up being a long-term partnership that reaps benefits for both the forum and your business.

aloldstuff
03-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Welcome John. Obviously metal detecting has gotten under your skin. Really hope the business and your sponsorship works out well. Seems that you offer a great variety of detectors.

CyberSage
03-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Thank you John for becoming a sponsor at American Detectorist. Great looking web site as well!

tracyjm
03-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Metal detecting is something thats been in my blood a long time. You can see from my avatar my little boy is getting an even earlier start than I did. This is a good way of staying connected to the people who have the same interests in the hobby and hopefully I can help someone along the way. Thanks again...John

coinnut
03-14-2014, 07:32 PM
A late welcome aboard John.:clapping:Thanks for joining our team

tanacat
03-15-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks and welcome as a sponsor! :)

I also have a little boy (6 yrs) starting out early! I bought him a Coinmaster with a pee-wee pole.
How old is your son?

tracyjm
03-15-2014, 01:44 PM
My boy is undersize for his age. He is 7 years old andweighs 41 lbs. My wife had triplets back in December of 2006. You could imaginethe shock at me finding out my wife was having triplets when I was 46 yrs. oldat the time. We had identical twin boys and a fraternal sister. The boysweighed 1lb 1 oz, 1 lb 3oz, and our little girl weighed 1lb 1oz. We lost one ofthe boys at 29 days. The other two werein the intensive care unit over in Indianapolis, In. for over 4 months. My boy had 5 major surgeries before he gotout and my girl had 3 major surgeries before she got out and then 2 after. Theywere literally miracle babies and million dollars babies by the time they leftthe hospital. My little girl was on a feeding tube for over 3 years. She has alot of physical problems but thankfully none you can see from looking at her.So when you asked how old my boy was I felt compelled to tell the short versionof why he’s a little undersized. He calls it treasure hunting when we get out andis my official finds carrier of the clad coins. JI bought him a Bounty Hunter Jr. and that’s about all he can handle right now.He loves to follow me around with mine and I get him involved as much as I can.My wife took the photo of him busy looking at what I had found. The two “treasure”hunters… I have ran a powder coating business for about 12 years and here is apicture of my kids in an old wagon that I restored that my grandfather hadrescued from a dump when I was just a kid. Thanks for asking…

Epi-hunter
03-15-2014, 04:17 PM
They are beautiful John! :smitten:

I'm so sorry about your son. Unfortunately I know what it's like to lose a baby that little. Fraternal and identical twins in the same birth are so rare, wow!

I think it's great that your little guy is taking after his dad's hobby :)

tracyjm
03-15-2014, 05:45 PM
I'm sorry about your loss also... Thanks for compliments! I always kid and say thank goodness they didn't get their looks from me. :) They definitely keep me busy...

They are beautiful John! :smitten:

I'm so sorry about your son. Unfortunately I know what it's like to lose a baby that little. Fraternal and identical twins in the same birth are so rare, wow!

I think it's great that your little guy is taking after his dad's hobby :)