PDA

View Full Version : Tabjacking

angellionel
05-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Most of us are already familiar with the term 'phishing' and the methods used to trick unsuspecting web users into revealing personal information, such as username and passwords. Now there is a new twist - tabjacking. :shocked04:stretcher: Read about it here (http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/05/25/tabjacking-a-new-and-ingenious-phishing-attack/).

Check out the proof of concept too. :huh:

hobbes_lives
05-26-2010, 12:39 PM
The various methods that hackers come up with to exploit users are truly incredible. This one is pretty darn sneaky.

coinnut
05-26-2010, 01:42 PM
I give up! :angry: Here's my user name: Poorasdirt and my password Ihavenomoney. So they can use it if they want to lol

Cheap Thrills
05-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Man, that is scary .Thanks for the warning. :shocked01:

Baba

tanacat
05-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Yes very sneaky indeed- thank you for that. So all in all, the key is to keep an eye on our URLs, right? :thinkingabout: Just love to have a reason to use thinker smiley -he my favorite...

I give up! :angry: Here's my user name: Poorasdirt and my password Ihavenomoney. So they can use it if they want to lol

You're such a hoot- imho you could seriously earn a bit o money on stage!

del
05-31-2010, 01:03 AM
its awful what some will do just to steal your money :mad: thanks for the heads up Angel

You're such a hoot- imho you could seriously earn a bit o money on stage!

please don't encourage him Tana , or next he'll try to insist i pay him for our hunts together again . :rolleyes: 8/