PDA

View Full Version : Weather

sjv
05-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Holy s@#$!! It's very hot here in New England. 90 degree plus days already. The ground must be very dry. I think I'll wait out the heat wave til next week maybe. Del, Coinnut? what do you think?

del
05-26-2010, 02:32 PM
i got 99 degrees here , who's up for a ten mile hike (death march) into the humid bug infested woods 8/

coinnut
05-26-2010, 08:30 PM
i got 99 degrees here , who's up for a ten mile hike (death march) into the humid bug infested woods 8/

I'm packed and ready to go lol Seriously, I'll go :crazy: We did a 96 degree day once Sal, and we were all sweating just standing there lol Dehydration hits fast :yes:

tanacat
05-27-2010, 02:21 PM
It gets soooo muggy and miserable here in KY.... blah

I dread detecting in this weather, but won't stop me - I plan to keep a bucket of icewater and a neckerchief specially made to cool you off. Usually go by name of bandana cooler.

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Had a small window of time to go detecting today so of course it has to be raining like heck >:\
This is very unseasonable for this time of the year here . The last time I went out in the rain and hunted anyway I had meager finds and got sick as a dog . :bangahead01: Baba ,no mas macho hombre !! crying01

Baba